Lt Com Neil Peralta
Senior Navigator aboard the SCN Vendetta
- Age: 34
- Height: 183 cm
- Weight: 85.5 kg
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Brown
- Homeworld: Aosta/Solomani Rim 2902
Early Background: Grew up aboard a travelling survey and prospecting vessel, the Imperial-registered ISS Garislowe. His family were members and controlling shareholders in a small Aostan corporation called Strychway Exploration. From an early age, he assisted with shipboard operations and administration.
Education/Training: At age 18, Neil began his formal training at the SuSAG-run technical academy in his home system. He never completed this education, having been expelled for associating with pro-solomani sympathizers. The academy frowned at any actions which might threaten its neutrality.Career:
- Returned to work for the family business for one year until his father was indicted for fraud and the company fired his family.
- Fled for the border at Alpha Crucis and signed on with Confed Navy, serving three years as an enlistee before being admitted to the Officer Training Programme.
- Completed his training in intrastellar navigation and returned to serve as an officer
- Assigned to a stealth reconnaissance vessel due to his aptitude for finding intra-system “hiding spots” and has served several tours throughout the Solomani Rim
- Smooth-talking, business-minded and deceptive, Peralta is one to keep an eye on for illicit activities
- His loyalty to the Solomani Cause is well-established but his Aostan upbringing may have affected his interpretation of Solomani values
- Peralta’s knowledge of sensor evasion and in-system ambush points puts many pirate navigators to shame